We are an alliance neutral Guild dedicated to finding players, creating groups and running dungeons. Public dungeons, group dungeons, veteran dungeons, trials & dragonstar arena. Our website exists to help you gain more knowledge about the game in general, guides on how to do dungeons, where to get the best gear, and how to be more useful in a group.
Our Guild is a community of Elder Scrolls fans who are on at all hours, both normal and late, who have a laid back approach to games. Patience and persistence with a positive attitude is the only way you will beat the harder dungeons of the game, along with experience gained through trial and error. So we organize groups in this spirit with the aim of making the game as a whole better.
PLAYER DOWNTIME & HOLIDAYS
A few simple guidelines to allay anyone’s concerns over what constitutes a kick from the guild if you have to be away from the game and inactive for any period of time. You are expected as a valued guild member to actively participate in guild activities and make the best effort (language allowing) to use the voice chat system and/or be active within the Guild Chat.
RECRUIT, MEMBER, CHAMPION, VETERAN:
If you are inactive for 30 days with no in-game note update as to why you are unable to participate or no post that you will be away you will be purged to make way for new and active members. If your game time is drastically reduced for any reason this isn’t an issue. Simply contact an Senetor if you are unable to update your guild notes or leave a short fbpost and your spot will remain secure.
Senetor, Senior Officer :If you are a Slayer Senetor or Senior Officer, same rules as above apply but you are given 100 days.
Now these are pretty relaxed compared to some guilds, so no need to get a pen and paper or open a new sheet.
- We don’t require a certain level of experience of the game. All are welcome from the people just starting on day #1 to the seasoned veterans.
- We don’t require a certain character level or amount of champion points. All levels from 1 to 50 are welcome.
- There is no age limit for the guild, although the vast majority of our members are 18+
- We recruit from around the world, as long as you are human (sorry animals) and live on Earth (pings from the moon is probably too much sorry martians) you are eligible to join.
- No donations either in gold or items are required to the guild bank or other members to join or participate in the guild. If you see/hear of this happening contact a Slayer Senetor.
Ok so now we know who can join, basically anyone, let’s discuss what we expect of our members. As a member of Slayers of Tamriel you agree to The Universal Declaration of Human Rights and all preamble and subsection articles. These are the basic laws of being a good person that everyone knows.
- Members must try to stay positive when communicating with other members during trials. Negative or unconstructive comments are neither helpful or wanted by anyone. Everyone is trying their best, just remember that.
- Members must try to be on time for scheduled events. Everyone knows this, just mentioning it anyway.
- Senior Officers have the full support of the Slayer Senetors in all decisions they take.
- It’s the 21st Century, nobody thinks racism, discrimination or prejudice on account of country, race, religion or gender is either acceptable, funny or grown up. Zero tolerance.
Guild Ranks are very important for me to remember how much your progressing in the Guild, they are decided based on both how long you have spent in the Guild, whether you’ve signed up to our community pages and how much you have participated in Guild Events.
Most montha we hold a Guild Raffle with great prizes including Gold, Crown Crates etc.. Raffle Tickets cost 5k Each with a maximum of three tickets per guild member.
To purchase tickets either deposit money for your tickets into the guild bank or mail your money for tickets to either Toadybaws or Sniggles (Add a message indicating that the money is for raffle ticket purchases),
The draw will take place on the last Saturday of the month @ 6.30pm and results posted here as well as on our facebook page, Discord and the Guild MOTD.